June 1, 2018
UPDATED PRICING, OPTIONS MATRIX AND SPECS COMING SOON!
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR REFERENCE INFO.
All Camper models include queen-sized sleeping area, full galley and tons of standard features plus –
- Box section, fixture-welded steel frame with powder-coat finish and a CAD designed, single-piece, sustainable-wood & epoxy/fiberglass composite fabricated body
- 2” ball-type coupler on Brevard Hustler™ & Hustler-X™ – Lock-N-Roll™ articulating hitch on the Venture OHV™
- Removable leveling jack on trailer tongue & dual stabilizing jacks at the rear
- Durable, easy to maintain textured urethane/epoxy hybrid exterior finish in one or two standard colors
- Brevard Hustler™ – Timbren Axle-Less suspension & electric brakes (requires brake controller in tow vehicle or remote brake controller option)
- Hustler-X™ – Timbren Axle-Less 1-Tonne (2200lb) suspension & 10″ electric brakes (requires brake controller in tow vehicle or remote brake controller option) with 15″ light-truck tires and alloy wheels
- Venture OHV™ has independent dual-trailing-arm, long-travel, air suspension with 10″ electric brakes (upgradeable to elect/hydraulic disc) and Rancho 9000™ off-road shocks (requires brake controller in tow vehicle or remote brake controller option)
- Alloy 5-spoke wheels and radial tires with compact spare tire & wheel are standard on the Brevard Hustler™
- 32″ BF Goodrich off-road tires on steel crawler rims are standard on the Venture OHV™ – Upgraded tires & wheels are available and Inka Outdoor will match most tow-vehicle bold & hub patterns/offset (upgraded tires, wheels and hub matching may be additional cost items)
- LED running lights, LED outside flood lights and all LED interior lighting
- Up to fifteen interior latching cabinets and storage compartments (option dependent)
- Satin polyurethane finish throughout interior & galley, natural
- 2” receiver at rear for bike rack or carrier (300 lb weight limit, not for towing. Rear winch option avail. on Venture OHV™)
- Dual 1-¼” receivers for grill or accessory mounting (not for cargo carrying)
- Retro-style aluminum diamond-plate fenders on the Brevard Hustler™ and the Venture OHV™ has heavy, 11 gage diamond-plate fabricated fenders
- 1-gallon compact propane tank is standard on both models
- Insulated, dual gull-wing entry doors with tinted awning windows & bug screens standard
- Automotive type locking door handles, keyed alike
- Queen Size, high-quality IKEA latex mattress with washable cover
- Overhead LED lighting & dual LED reading lamps
- 8 large cabinets with flush pull-handle latches & 2 storage shelf areas
- Dual USB charger ports, 12V outlet and 120V-AC outlet (when AC is available)
- Smoke and CO detectors
- Large work area with up to 7 cabinets (varies with option selections)
- Stainless steel counter surface & backsplash
- Over-sized galley door with leak-proof hinge provides shade and rain shelter
- Two burner LP gas cook-top (sealed burner and Partner Steel options available)
- Space for microwave oven or compact convection oven (generator or shore-power reqd.)
- Pressurized water system – 18-gallon fresh water tank standard on all models, 7 gallon grey-water optional
- Over-sized stainless sink with gooseneck faucet
- Sliding tray to carry optional ARB 37 quart refrigerator/freezer or optional Yeti 45 quart cooler
- Dual overhead LED work lights & LED multi-color, dim-able lights with remote control
- Dual USB charging ports, 12V DC outlet & battery voltage meter, 120V outlet (120V avail. with generator, shore power or optional inverter)
- Fire extinguisher
- 120V-AC 20A shore connection standard
- One 120V dual outlet in cabin (in cabinet) and two 120V outlets in galley
- DC circuit breaker/switch panel located in cabin area
- 55AH non-spillable AGM deep-cycle battery with 35 amp automatic DC power converter/charger
- All LED lighting throughout interior and exterior
- 7-pole RV style trailer electrical connector
- 12V accessory outlets in cabin and galley area – dual USB charging ports in both cabin and galley
- Sleeping area: 60W x 81W x 46″ headroom at center
- Mattress thickness: 7″ standard
- Overall cabin, max: Approximately 60W x 89L x 53H
- Galley Counter: 60W x 21.5D
- Galley counter height: 36″ (Brevard Hustler™ Classic Model) when the trailer is level, normally loaded and parked on level ground
Note: Certain options and upgrades require that other options be installed or may conflict with other options. Certain options will reduce cabinet availability or available storage space. Under chassis options other than tanks may limit the capability of or are not recommended for the Venture OHV™ due to use considerations. Many optional items are only available at build time and cannot be installed after-market. Pricing listed above is intended for budgetary purposes and subject to change. Inka Outdoor generally bundles your camper as a package and may offer discounts to options packages.
Additional options and upgrades not listed here are available. Please ask, we love custom projects!
- Inka Outdoor, LLC is a custom builder and due to the customized nature of each of our units, a 30% deposit is required at the time of order.
- The build cycle is approximately 8 weeks once the build begins and delivery estimates are contingent upon our backlog- typically 4-8 months.
- Delivery dates are estimated and are not guaranteed. Please do not make travel plans until AFTER you receive your camper. Inka Outdoor assumes no liability whatsoever for missed travel due to delivery timing.
- Unusually complex builds or highly custom packages may require longer build times or an additional deposit.
- It is not unusual for final payment, paperwork processing & shipping/delivery to take several weeks so plan accordingly.
- We accept credit cards, personal checks, ACH and cash for deposits. ALL final payments must be made by official check or ACH/Wire bank transfer.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and should be budgeted at $1 per mile.
- Delivery in all cases is FOB Origin at Inka Outdoor, LLC’s facility and ownership of the unit transfers when the camper is shipped.